Tuesday 15 April 2014

Letter #3



Dear Criss,

This week has been interesting. Have you noticed how much impact you actually have on people around you? 

This week you have giving yourself the gift of self love. No not that kind....honestly there is more to self love than masturbation! Geez! I can't take you anywhere..............Although I must say that even your orgasms have improved! 

Back on topic........ 

Has much as the family has been laughing at your antics... you have stayed true and focused on you. Good girl.

Louise Hay has been a big feature this week. A you tube  post on positive affirmations.  "THE POWER OF AFFIRMATIONS"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RlOYG0V6TE#aid=P6JQBnvTUxA

Affirmations like....

I am willing to love my body
I love my body more everyday
I greet my body with love every morning
My body is beautiful
I become more beautiful everyday
I love the way I look
I love the way my body is changing
I love the way I feel
I feel fantastic
I have a beautiful smile
I have a sparkling personality
I am a magnet for joy
I am healthy
I become more healthy everyday
I have lots of energy
I enjoy my body
I appreciate my body
My body takes me everywhere easily and effortlessly
I take good care of my body


...and see what happened to you when hubby walked in on you saying these affirmations out loud......you didn't shy away, you didn't  run away  hiding with embarrassment... NO...........

You stood tall, looked him in the eye and repeated loudly I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SMILE............and what did he say? What were his words?

"Yes you do, you have an amazing smile"

That smile has transformed your week.

At work customers have commented on how sweet you are, how lovely  you are, how happy you always look. They come through your register because they like to be around you. One customer even went to see your boss....what a buzz. Why? To express how they love shopping in the store now , and how I make such a difference to their day. It was a shock to have the store manger come and thank you in person for excellent customer service... but you did like the acknowledgement, despite the fact that you were just being yourself, and not following store code of how to greet a customer.......don't worry I won't tell your boss!

You did that. You matter to perfect strangers. You matter to your husband. You matter to your children. You matter to your pets.....even though dancing naked in front of them might have long term ill effects, but for now they seem to be still acting normal....time will tell I guess!

You have such tremendous LOVE. You care so deeply for people. It is what makes you, you. I love that about you. It is what others like about you too. People trust you, you have the ability to allow people in, and they feel comfortable around you. Maybe it is because you are not fake, or plastic, or maybe it is because you can see, you can feel.... you understand what it means to be sad, hurt, lonely...... so much lack of empathy in this world.

So this week you let that sparkle out...and wow what  a surprise.

It was light. Pure light.

I like how you are so demonstrative. You can't hide your feelings. You are not afraid to hug a stranger in the middle of a supermarket. It is such a joy to see what a difference you make to their lives. Some of these people have no one in their lives, you have been given the lucky privilege to learn parts of their lives. Their highs, their lows, and now the list of customers has grown so big, that some shifts seem more like a social gathering. Now they put shit on you, and each other, just as much as you dish it, and it's fun, and you all laugh, and they smile. 

I love that they smile. I love that they make you smile. When you smile your whole face lights up, your eyes shine, and you look younger.

That inner beautiful woman gets to come out through that smile and dance on your face. 

Have you noticed your confidence has grown too?

Even you boss greeted you with "Good morning Smiley" Now that took you by surprise didn't it! 

What else?

You got a visit from 'Aunty Flow", someone said they embraced this. That having a period was a celebration of womanhood. I know you don't see it that way, but you can be grateful for your uterus. It allowed you to bring into the world 3 beautiful children. That can't be so bad hey?


Still drug free too. FANTASTIC. This time last year you couldn't even move without epic pain. Off work for 8 whole weeks, couldn't drive, couldn't wash or dress without help....and now look.....you are dancing!

I know the weight is still not shifting as you would like, but it is just a shell. It's just the outside. The magic is just under the surface, and in time you will discover just how to harness that power and free that inner woman. In the meantime remember that the way you look makes no difference to all those people who have grown to care about you.

You are NOT UNLOVABLE....YOU ARE LOVED!

Now keep SMILING!

No comments:

Post a Comment