Tuesday 1 October 2013

A mix of things today....






First t let me just say that I am very pissed off about this!

This really sucks. People paid a lot of money to go see her. Tickets up to $140. My friends daughter went here in Adelaide, and  she showed up 80 mins late, and was very non polite when fans booed her. She offered no "I'm sorry" either. CRAP. Go fuck yourself you self ungrateful girl. That is not the way to treat the people who made you who you are.....your fans. I never liked you, and I can see now I never will. Sad, sad woman. Go learn a thing a or two from PINK.



OKAY...that is now off the chest........


NEXT................


Today my BFF popped round and gave me a lesson on SUSHI making....

It took hours, and mine were not as pretty as hers, but I did get the hang of it, and it was YUMMY.


This is how mine turned out.....



I can't see a future for me at the 'Cherry Blossom' shop, but I can certainly try this again, at home...for my lot.

THANK YOU Jen, for a lovely day.







Saw this on face book today and I laughed. I shared it with MISSY PANTS, and I must admit, I may, if I feel well at the time, just do this to her when she goes away for her long weekend. I am utterly sick of her room. The last time she cleaned it....(which was because I said she couldn't go out with the new boyfriend, unless her room was clean) lasted 24 hours!  Yikes, what can I say she is a teen-aged slob! Hubby keeps reminding me that she is not me, and I must not judge her by my standards. But I do, and it makes me prickle when she sloth's out of bed at 1 pm, and then sits there silly faced at her laptop, and phone...yes both at the same time, like a zombie, and just shuts off everyone. Unless I ask her to do something she just doesn't move. If she didn't need lifts to and from work, we may never really see her except meal times, if that! When does this stage end??






Here is a our little friend who popped in to see us the other day. I took the pic with my tablet, so it isn't too clear. It is hard to zoom, and I have no inbuilt flash, so it looks a bit yellow. But the picture doesn't really do it justice. It was the size of my hand, which might give some idea. Cute. We couldn't keep him because child 3 has become a bit fearful of spiders. He wasn't before Missy Pants' last boyfriend who was utterly PETRIFIED of them. Since the day he almost jumped out of our car because a huntsman......... which is what this spider is.............. ran across the windscreen............. mind  you I was driving at the time...............thank goodness for LOCKED DOORS.....child 3 is now also SCARED of SPIDERS. The young boy went on and on about why spiders are so bad, and I guess it just stuck. THANK YOU for that. So hubby collected him and we put him outside. They are totally harmless to us, as their fangs are too small to bite through our skin. Mine you I still don't want the bloody thing to walk all over  me, but it can hang out in the bathroom, that's cool.






Hope you are having a good week so far... till next time...  




1 comment:

  1. Criss, having observed what goes on in the world for over 80 years I've learned that many entertainers are among the most despicable people on earth. Once they gain a bit of fame they think they can get away with anything, including what this one apparently did in essentially telling everyone to fuck off because I'm on and IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!!

    But remember, dear lady, that it's always better to be pissed off than to be pissed on.

    ReplyDelete