Tuesday 25 June 2013

Oh shit we are out of chocolate.....






It's been a few weeks now, possibly a month, I don't know, I've stop counting the days. I haven't been marking the dates, I have lost total track of our sex life!

There was a time, not that long ago, I could have told you exactly the last time I had sex. I could have also told you if it was good, blah, or ripping awesome. But something has changed. It's not that I don't care. It's not that I don't want to make sweet hot passionate love to my spunky hubby. Yes I think he is hot, despite the fact he thinks my glasses are faulty. I just am OK with it.


Since our back issues, and now at the moment the nagging cough, which the magic onion seems to not care that much about, hubby has been suffering from the Mr Melty, and since knowing this, I seem to going out in sympathy. I have lost all my libido, and for me that is EPIC, as I am normally a self confessed horn bag. Well just for my hubby...which is OK...cause he rocks my world, and I just can't say no to him, and I LOVE having sex with him, and I LOVE how he can drive me insane. In a good way...you know what I mean.....Yes you do....and no I will not give you details...use your imagination....



I guess getting sick, having constant pain, and popping pills, isn't really a great factor for getting your sexy on. Hubby thinks it is the back medication he is taking. He believes that since taking this medication he can't get himself off at all. It is a catch 22. If he stops the medication he will hurt himself at work, and that will not be good for anyone. He is a sexual man, he likes sex, he likes having sex with me. Even when I am no longer 18, size 10, and very perky. So I guess I have to wonder if it will ever come back? Will we ever have awesome mind blowing sex again, and will there come a time, when I get so bloody horny I will explode? Or maybe that is gone too? FUCK?


Of course it will. It's just been a very stressful time. Stress can cause these things right? I we read about the nasty effects of stress all the time. Stress even caused my recent upset down stairs...I thought something was dead down there....Thrush maybe....just not nice....turns out it was STRESS. Stress had caused my vagina to become an alien life form, and over produce the natural normal goodies we make down there. Like good little micros they excelled, and created a new planet...and as a natural defence against possible intruders, produced the nasty most yuck smell I have ever produced. I'd rather a hubby fart than that!

It didn't help that I, like any woman would have done I am sure, made it worse by washing down there too much. I was washing it that much that I was actually preventing my body from correcting itself with it's normal natural cleansing agents. I was stripping them away. Using nice smelling soap to rid myself of the smell, and feel clean.

So after a dose of antibiotics, which then gave me THRUSH....joys of womanhood..yeah me.... it was all sorted. I just have to not over wash, and avoid soap there, and NOT STRESS!



That is where the CHOCOLATE comes in. Don't judge...it is a proven fact that chocolate reduces stress, and makes you happy....I guess I have subconsciously been substituting SEX for CHOCOLATE. SHIT, really????


Well it's working....as I have not wanted to rip my man's head off once. We are doing OK. We are better than OK. He isn't threaten  or afraid of my over the top libido any more and and so he isn't depressed about his lack of man-hood. I am not upset and crying myself to sleep in the false belief that he finally has realised that I am old and saggy, and FAT, and therefore not loveable.

HE LOVES ME...I LOVE HIM....and SEX does not define that.

Once we are back on track, and the bills all paid, and the nagging issues about the lease, the oven, the shower, the new landlord, my back improved where I can put on my own bloody shoes and shave my bloody legs, are all sorted, I honestly think our MOJO's will come back with a BIG BANG!


Yes, I am sure it will................................???





1 comment:

  1. You two have a close and loving partnership which is more than just sex and will survive this little bump.
    And yes, chocolate is good no matter what

    ReplyDelete