Tuesday 11 June 2013

Four letter words...........



Well it is Tuesday, and I have yet to have my wild romp big juicy 'O' moment.
I know...I know.... I am now at risk of becoming OVER EMOTIONAL...which isn't a four letter word, well neither is 'Frisky' or 'Horny' or bloody well getting 'Impatient'.

But I am still SMILING, which is amazing, and somewhat odd, as by now I am usually MAD barking snappy INSANE!

Instead I am trying out this not getting upset theory. No shouting at the kids, staying me and sweet and loving.... so far it hasn't gotten me anywhere closer to the bedroom!!

So I have been 'BUSY' doing House 'WORK'. There's one 'WORK', and I have a roast on in the oven. 'COOK' 'OVEN' I have 'WASHed' dishes and clothes...well 'WASH' is a four letter word and I am counting it......and I've 'HUNG' them out. I have been to the 'SHOP' and bought 'FOOD' so that the 'CATS' and the 'KIDS' can eat. I have 'READ', 'BLOG's' and tried to pass the 'TIME' while I 'WAIT' for something sweet to happen.


'THEY' say that a way to a 'MAN'S' heart is through his tummy, heck even my man has said 'THAT'! Well I have been going out of my way to provide in 'THAT' department. 'HOME' baked 'CAKE', fried 'RICE', Chocolate treats, a roast dinner tonight!

I have even flashed him my 'BOOB', to which he chuckled and made a rather smart arse comment about having the feeling that I may be a bit on the 'LUST'-full side. So he is well and truly in the  'KNOW', and I am starting to think he is having fun with this. Maybe he is conducting an experiment has to how 'LONG' can we go before she cracks???


I am sure he enjoys a 'WANK' while I sleep in our bed. I sleep because I am the one who goes to 'WORK' and drops the 'KIDS' to school in the mornings. If I kept his hours I would not sleep at all, and that would be silly. He works at night, so he sleeps most the day. It is how we 'ROLL'.


But I am getting 'PAST' the point of caring. So horny that I am not really horny any more. Or that it just goes away, and pops back the second I see his smile, but then just as quick has gone again because he is talking about planes, paint, computers!

I was once 'FULL' of 'LUST', and longing. I 'SORT' pleasure, and fun. I wanted frisky, flirty, kisses. 'SOFT' caresses, and a 'GOOD' old fashioned 'FUCK'! 


So I am really not sure what is happening? Am I just getting too old, or is this new experiential nice me, turning me into a 'NORMAL WOMAN' ??


Could I be at 'RISK' of loosing my 'MOJO'? 

OH NO!

The plus side is I am not angry at my man like I would be any other time this has happened. I am not even bothered to masturbate the frustration away. We are getting along just perfectly despite the 'LACK' of sexual 'PLAY' 'TIME.  


Maybe now that 'CHILD' 1 is again 'AWAY', maybe tonight if he is not called into 'WORK', maybe he might 'MAKE' a 'MOVE'??

I wonder if I will be willing? If my 'MOOD' will respond? 

I guess 'TIME' will 'SOON' 'TELL'..... stay tuned.................

4 comments:

  1. HAVE him READ THIS BLOG POST FULL of FOUR letter words.

    THEN TALK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Don, dinner went down a treat, and this afternoon we even had some flirty fun...some dirty talk, and a hint from him of actual carnal desires....SO MAYBE my sweetness has paid off??

      He got called into work though, so I guess I will be passed out when he gets home, or he maybe too sore and tired??

      But still PROGRESS!

      I am still coping really well. I must be getting old! lol

      Delete
  2. Wait, cake, fried rice, chocolate treats, and a roast dinner? Is that all one meal!?! Eating would become a four letter word if that's all at once. Also, after reading this, I have the 80's song "Up all night, sleep all day" in my head (I think it's by Slaughter). Hooray for sexy progress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no............not all in one meal. Heavens I wouldn't be able to move, let alone get down and dirty! lol

      The meals have been over the last few days actually.

      I sometimes wonder if he, my sweet, sweet man, was more like the hubby's some of the women I have met over the years, would I be so keen for the sexual romps in the bedroom??

      Would I be like these women who joke and laugh about doing to-do-lists, or cringe at the creeping hand?

      Instead I think I have been very lucky with a man who enjoys sex, but also enjoys making sure that I enjoy it too. Over the past 26 years I can very honestly say that we have come together rather perfectly.

      He is a wonderful lover. Well for me anyway. He knows me well, and he can push all my buttons even when I don't really want him too. Which is rare, cause I pretty much always want him too. See I am totally not a 'normal woman' he has been very spoilt I think! lol

      What can I say....I am a WIFE WHORE! There I have said it! lol

      I know he will, when he chooses too, bring me to my knees, and leave me smiling, shaking, and very, very , happy. He will be pretty happy too.

      What I am finding really odd is how I am not getting all silly over the long absence of sex. I am not thinking 'something is wrong, why wont he touch me? He thinks I am ugly...he thinks I am too old....I can't turn him on any more!" I am not thinking it, nor am I feeling it, which is even a more telling clue!

      Usually these frustrations boil over and I become upset, and teary, and lonely, and utterly bitchy, which just makes matters worse not better.

      I am not sure how I have stayed this pleasant? Maybe my hormones are finally balanced? Maybe the fact my period has been absent for the last few months is making a difference? Whatever it is I can tell already, that when he comes for me, I think, I hope, that I am going to really, really, enjoy it......It's like riding a bike yes? lol


      I haven't heard that song before, but I did do a quick Google search and I did like it. In fact I have been checking out a few of the others. Wow I can not believe I have never heard of them! You can't not like 80's rock!



      Delete