Friday 21 June 2013

Arrrrrrrrhhh FUCK!



 As always things just keep snowballing our way. One thing after the other....one step forwards, two steps back.....It is all getting way too much to cope with...FUCK!!!!!





Stilling waiting for the agent to sort out the stove. Yes it's still not replaced or repaired. Despite promises of it being sorted. Well it did take them 11 months to fix the floor! It's been about the same time with the stove now! To add to this the shower door fell off, and so we have a middle panel missing. The place is so old that it just finally wore away. The man could have just welded the metal strip back on and replaced the roller wheel thing, but no, he took the door an threw it out and quoted the agent for a whole new shower cubical.


Nice as that is, it wasn't really necessary, so we now shower in winter with an open door, and water goes all over the floor. Causing more wet towels, and washing to do! I don't want to make a fuss, I don't have the energy. I know I have good grounds too, but I am happy here. It's just that it is going on too long which makes me nervous.


What makes thing worse is the we have just found out our landlord has transferred ownership of the home. We have a new landlord, but we don't know who?? It's an unknown factor. Things I don't like. I like to know things, it makes me feel safe. Plus they have just had the house valued!





The lease is up in August, and nothing is getting fixed. I just can't help feeling a little anxious that the new owners may have 'Other' ideas about what they want to do with this old house. Plans that will not include us!


To make things worse tonight I kicked the carpet with my foot, and it lifted off the floor to just shove more worry in my face.

My old floor boards are now covered with bits of the rubber backing off my carpet rug. JOY. So now I have to find something that will removed the stuck down rubber off the floor without damaging the floor. IN MY CONDITION!


It's not what I needed, not when I got my credit card statement and rego all on the same day. I knew the credit card was going to be bad. 2 months out of work and no money coming in, and huge doctors bills to pay, plus food and living expenses, I wasn't too shocked. But I wish all this didn't co-inside with the new owner, and the non-repair work threatening my happy bubble.


Between you and me I am scared to death that we will have to move. I can not move anywhere in my condition, and I certainly can't afford to right now either. I need to have another lease granted. I love it here despite the fact it is old and frail. It  just needs some TLC, just like me. It is great for the kids, and the neighbours are good, and it's HOME. 

I know I know I am fretting over something that may not even happen. After all no one has said anything even hinting to the fact. But I just can't shake this gut feeling that something is up, and it isn't my back account. I pray that I am wrong.




So I sit here and add to my ever growing to do list..... A list that I need everyone else to do, and I hate it.  I hate not being able to put on my own socks and shoes! I hate that I have to air dry my legs as I can't bend down to dry them. I hate that I feel like a space cadet most of the time due to the heavy medication I am taking so I can function somewhat like a normal human being. 


But I have to stop and take stock... I have so much to be happy for. I have a good family, and great kids. They have been super good helping me get ready in the mornings for work, and doing extra things about the house for me. I am not dying,and I am still able to work, which is a huge blessing, as I love my job.



Today I had a customer tell me that I was just like a an ice cold beer on Christmas day! Well I have never been liken to a beer before, but he went on to say that I was golden, and a darling.  It feels good to know that I make a difference, even in a small way. That's me. I may not be perfect, I may have a shit load of crap going on, but I do like to push that aside, and remember that no matter how bad it gets, someone else is probably worse. A small shared kindness goes a long way, don't you think?







Found this last gem on face book and it just cracked me up. PERFECT don't you think.

P.E.N.I.S Foundation! Love it! It's just so nice. 



Hope your day is treating you well.

HUGS xx





3 comments:

  1. Apparently Australia doesn't have an Unemployment Compensation program that would provide some income when a worker isn't able to work for some reason.

    Go to an adult sex shop to see if they sell a the new elixir that people can drink to cope with situations such as yours. It's called FUCKITALL.

    I'm just kidding, Chris. I hope your fears prove to be unfounded.

    If the P.E.N.I.S. Foundation can make mine hard I want to join it. Being always horny and afflicted with ED is frustrating.

    HUGS 2U2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be lovely to swallow a pill and make it all go away............ lol

      I hope my fears are unfounded too. I need to learn to trust that all will be OKAY!

      I would hate to be in your current state of frustration. Hubby's Mr Melty is still here, and thanks to my new medication, I have a Mrs Melty! All frisky spunk is gone atm. Not sure where it's gone, or if it can be brought back with a little frisk from my man.... all I know is together we are a great pair.

      At least we can still laugh. :)

      Delete
  2. Counting your blessings is a good thing and try not to worry about the things that might never happen, and if it does, you will manage.
    I find that saying "fuck" while exhaling slowly can really help. Perhaps not in earshot of the children though

    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete