Friday 3 May 2013

Feeling a wee bit nervous.........







We went to the doctors today, and he wont clear us for work. Another week off. Work was thrilled. I pretty much reckon I have used up my sick days now! 

Work has been OK, I have to go in and see them Monday with all our sick notes. I just wish I was going in and saying I can come back on Wednesday! I found myself saying I was sorry. SORRY I am not fit to work for you for another week. Why am I sorry? I didn't do this on purpose? It was just something that happened. Trust me, I'd rather be working than going through this. I do feel bad that I am most likely adding stress to their roster planning. Maybe I just hate the fact that they may be getting pissy at me?? So maybe I need to get over it!

Work told me they wont give me a chair either, they said that I have to be back to my normal duties before I can come back. I can't stand for longer than 30 mins with a little sit down rest to relieve the pressure. Four hours standing will be hard to do after sitting on my butt pretty much for the past two weeks, three if I can go back next time. So I am a little nervous now. I actually do not know if I will get paid next week? No news on hubby's sickness claim either, so I am a bit stressed money wise.



To top it all off the real estate agent has sent us a two week notice for our house inspection! JOY. That means we have to really clean up the place, and with both of us down, it is going to take some doing. I am going to have to ASK FOR HELP! It seems to be becoming a bit of a theme with me lately. I still am not comfortable with it. I hate being a burden on anyone.


Well now I guess I have to practice what I preach and trust that this will all turn out for the best.

My job will still be there. My boss will not hate me. Hubby's job will still be there. Money will be tight, and the credit card will take a bashing, but we will be OK.



Maybe it's time to play LOTTO again??  It would solve a lot unwanted stress.

This all very much sucks! Ok I will stop griping now!  I hope your day is much more cheerful.





Note to self...............

Just take a step back and take stock of what you do have MISSY!

My friend's cousin's hubby died this week. He was my age. 43!
She left him napping in a chair. She didn't want to wake him, thinking he needed to rest. After a few hours she came back and found him dead. He just DIED! They think it may have been an aneurysm or maybe a heart blockage? 

They have been married only 4 years. They have twin 3 year  old sons. He was a good father. She is 38.

Yes MISSY, you have much to be GRATEFUL for, and life could be a HELL of A LOT WORSE!


1 comment:

  1. I think I know the young family you speak of. Such a very sad and very unexpected thing to happen.
    You just have to have faith that things will be ok and it is ok to ask for help.
    Sending hugs

    ReplyDelete