Friday 17 May 2013

....and now for a bit of silly.......



 Just what would I do without FACEBOOK??

 Please don't answer that! lol



 I think we all know of someone who fits this description............





I bet a woman wrote this... it just has that female ring to it..... 

...and this next one is for a friend of mine who is having a bit of bother with her male boss....



It paints a perfect picture of her empowerment the other day.... don't you think? ^_^ 



I am baring my all to all now.....Please STOP LAUGHING............



Well I think the word 'DISTURBED' happened after child 3 and the lack of sleep endured for just over 2 years. 


OH YEAH...........but I reserve my paw waving to the imagination for now, as such excited movement may cause injury! 



arrrhhh Life is GOOD!


So true........... I gave life to my 3 kids, and they have in turn given me so much. Giggles, stretch marks, dark circles under my eyes, hugs, scars, pro-lapsed uterus, LOVE, bad back, LOVE, a messy house, constant worry, an extra roll of tummy fat, deformed nipples, LAUGHS, the ability to function almost normally with less than 4 hours sleep, HUGS, a new appreciation for bed time, JOY, the gift of time management, A LIFE WORTH LIVING.


You can only live rent free for so long kiddo! 



This is me trying to mediate and empty my mind! Bahahahahaha..........


I may not blow the sheets sky high, but man since reaching my forties my FARTS certainly have found their voice. Why is that? Sometimes they seem to have more to say than I do!  At least they are loud and sometimes funny, unlike my hubby who's FARTS come with stealth and are silent and deadly.....I swear small insects have died.... We always know when mum has popped beans in the soup! lol 



BE HAPPY. ALWAYS TRY TO FIND SOMETHING IN EACH DAY TO BE GRATEFUL FOR, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE THROWS YOUR WAY. BE YOU, YOU ARE WONDERFUL. TRUST....AND ABOVE ALL LOVE!



2 comments:

  1. Some wonderful smiles there. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always welcome. ^_^

    Thank you for taking the time to always stop by and leave a comment. It reminds me that I am not just talking to myself! lol

    ReplyDelete