Wednesday 30 January 2013

I really should be in bed.........


But I discovered this site on face book and have been sitting here chuckling to myself in the dark for about 20 mins. 

Well I did do hubby's book keeping, so I guess I can do something silly and time wasteful now right??

I know I will feel it at 7 am in the morning, but I think for now I will stay up and greet my hubby, when he gets home, and then go to bed.


In the mean time take a look at a small sample of "GRUMPY SAYS"

Enjoy ^_^




 Things to look forward too, hang on a min!! lol



Very wise!




Oh yes I can relate to this one!



 I shall stay away from this one.....any one care to answer??




This one is my favourite. I just LOVE it!


Laughing and Pointing.... could get dangerous. Proceed with caution.



HAVE A HAPPY WEDNESDAY EVERYONE! 

2 comments:

  1. If I speak anywhere, according to my wife, I'm always wrong whether she hears me or not.

    Signed: Silent Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear best keep silent then. (insert winky face) I am sure she loves you muchly. ^_^

    ReplyDelete