Thursday 6 September 2012

Messy House



I saw this today on face book. I wish I had one for my front door. It is perfect. My house may not be show home ready. We have dishes in the sink, washing on the line, and in the basket, well we have 3 kids! Gone are the days when we did the washing and the housework and shopping once a week. Now we can have days were we wash 3-4 loads, fold and put away a few baskets, and sweep, cook, clean, wash dishes, and at the end of the night, the house looks no different. 

Cleaning when kids are home, is like watching a cat chase it's tail. I figure if they are not fighting, and they happy and playing, who cares if the toys are about. But once the joy stops, then it is all hands on deck and pack that stuff up.


I do however really love that feeling when you have cleaned everything and the house is all neat. Scented candle burning, music playing, it is really blissful.  But you know what....I wouldn't swap my kids for anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment