Wednesday 15 August 2012

I started reading a new book last night called "THE MIRACLE ~ One musician's amazing struggle for survival"

It is the story of how Ally Mc Erlaine, the lead guitarist in TEXAS, (one of my favourite bands) survived a grade 5 brain hemorrhage.

It is written by his wife Shelly Poole, who I have to say is one of the most strongest women I have read about. Her positivity, and her pure love and struggle, watching the man she loves fighting for his life, has really brought home how fragile life really is, and how much we take it for granted. She is one hell of an amazing woman. She never gives up on him, and she had every reason too. He really should not be ALIVE, and definitely not alive well and back playing guitar!

Once I am done, which I almost am, I will share with you more.

See, I don't just read lusty stories! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment